Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Internship.. YEAH!!

Persons misconceived perceptions of an internsip continue to amuse me.

"Been making coffee's all day? LOL" is something my Boss frequently asks.

Honestly stop living in the eightees, times have changed along with the role an internship offers to bright eyed intens such as myself.

Not only have I been helping on a new clothing staff catalogue, but have attended a joint PIMs meeting with local councils and local PR practioners. Did i mention a feast was provded?

Honestly for the 10 people they needed to feed we could have brought an army in and still asked for seconds.

suffice to say, i havn't needed to break out the wife beater singlet yet and am thouroughly engoying my working envioronment.

BTW-two stories in the Express... Oh Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment